top of page

 บริการของบริษัท Continect

5. Over sea

5.1 Filling the visa form services

5.2 Visa application service for Thai people

1. United State of America



4.New Zealand











15.Czech Republic










5.3  Embassy queue booking services

5.4  Solving visa rejection services

5.5  Application for Green card / Citizenship services

5.6  Take care and provide advice for studying abroad















38.Northern Ireland









47.Saudi Arabia

48.United Arab Emirates

1. Thai immigration


Visa application services for working visa/ Non-Immigrant Visa B (Non-B)


A visa to enter and be able to work in Thailand, known as a Non-B Visa or Non-Immigrant Visa Business, is required for foreigners who wish to work in the country. Initially, this visa is granted for a period of 90 days. If a foreigner intends to work in Thailand for a duration of one year, they must obtain a work permit before they can apply for an extension of the one-year visa


Visa application services for Non-Immigrant Guardian / Guardian visa 1 year


The Guardian Visa allows individuals holding various types of work visas, such as tourists, company employees, and those with work permits, to bring their family members, including spouses, children, and adopted children, to live with them in Thailand.

  1. Foreigner who are legally married to Thai citizens or foreign nationals who have legally adopted Thai children.

  2. Family members/followers of individuals holding a "Non-B" visa with a work permit in Thailand.

  3. Family members/followers of individuals holding retirement visas who are below 50 years of age.

For the first-time visa applicant, family members will receive a single-entry visa valid for 90 days. This visa can be obtained from Thai embassies or consulates in the country of the family member's nationality.

For subsequent visa extensions, family members must apply in advance before the visa's expiration, with a minimum of 21 days before it expires. Visa extensions may be granted for a maximum of one year, subject to approval by the immigration authorities in Thailand. While waiting for the decision on the visa extension, family members can stay in Thailand temporarily.

Non-Immigrant Visa O (Non-O) extension services (Marriage)


The marriage visa or spouse visa is for Thai spouses of foreigners who are legally married to Thai citizens and wish to reside in Thailand. This type of visa permits a stay in Thailand for one year and requires an annual renewal. Every 90 days, the visa holder must report to the Immigration Bureau (the local district police station). For international travel, a re-entry permit must be obtained each time to maintain visa status after returning from abroad. Failure to obtain a re-entry permit before departing Thailand will result in automatic visa cancellation. This type of visa does not permit employment in Thailand.


 Application services for Non-Immigrant Visa ED (Non-ED) Education

Foreign students who wish to study in the Kingdom of Thailand can apply for a student visa from language institutions that are officially recognized by the Ministry of Education. Recognized language institutions offer language courses to foreign nationals. Furthermore, if foreign nationals wish to study a language and reside in Thailand simultaneously, they may apply for a student visa while pursuing their studies 


Application services for retirement visa/ Non-Immigrant Visa O (Non-O, Non-OA) Retirement


The Retirement Visa, designed for foreign nationals aged 50 and above who wish to reside in the Kingdom of Thailand, requires the submission of financial evidence. This evidence can be in the form of savings deposited in a savings account or a fixed deposit account, with a minimum balance of 800,000 Baht or a monthly income of not less than 65,000 Baht, for a cumulative 12-month income total of not less than 800,000 Baht. This financial documentation is required to support the visa application, which can be submitted at the Immigration Bureau, responsible for examining individuals entering the country.

The granted visa has a validity of one year. Holders of Multiple Non-Immigrant Visas do not need to obtain a Re-Entry permit when traveling abroad because they are granted re-entry permission for a 90-day stay upon their return.


Request Re-Entry permit services

The Re-Entry Permit, for foreigners who wish to return to the Kingdom of Thailand using their existing visa after traveling abroad, must be obtained before departing the country. Re-entry permits come in two forms:

1. Single Re-Entry: This type of permit is for one-time use and is suitable for individuals who do not frequently travel abroad.

2. Multiple Re-Entry: This permit allows multiple entries and exits, making it ideal for individuals who frequently travel in and out of the country.

For foreign nationals holding visas such as the Non-Immigrant Visa (Non-B), failure to obtain a Re-Entry Permit before leaving the country will result in a change of their visa type to either "ผ.15," "ผ.30," or "ผ.90," which will render them ineligible to apply for a work permit. However, foreign nationals with a non-immigrant visa (multiple) do not need to obtain a re-entry permit unless they plan to change their visa type.


reside in Thailand for an extended duration with unique and differentiated privileges.

ไทยแลนด์ อีลิท เป็นโครงการภายใต้การกำกับดูแลของการท่องเที่ยวแห่งประเทศไทย (ททท.) โดยรัฐาบาลไทย

ซึ่งได้จัดตั้งบริษัท ไทยแลนด์ พริวิเลจ คาร์ด จำกัด มีสถานะเป็นรัฐวิสาหกิจ ทำหน้าที่บริหารจัดการ ซึ่งมีการ

ออกบัตรสมาชิกอายุ 5 ปี 10 ปี และ 20 ปี โดยมีการให้สิทธิประโยชน์ด้านวีซ่าประเภทท่องเที่ยวให้กับชาว

ต่างชาติที่เป็นสมาชิก และเข้ามาพำนักระยะยาวในประเทศไทยด้วยสิทธิพิเศษที่แตกต่างและมีระดับ


1. The Elite Easy Access membership program costs 500,000 Baht and is valid for five years. With this membership, you will enjoy a range of services, including airport assistance, access to passenger lounges for both arrivals and departures, short-haul transfers between international flights, attractive discounts, 24/7 customer service, and government facilitation services.


2. The Elite Family Excursion program requires at least two family members to enroll. The program is valid for five years and is valued at 800,000 Baht. Additional charges apply for extra family members. The program provides various services, such as airport assistance, access to passenger lounges during departures and arrivals, four short-haul transfers per year, six long-haul transfers per year, shopping privileges, and a range of other discounts. It also offers access to a call center and government facilitation services.


3. The Elite Family Alternative package provides a 10-year visa for 800,000 Baht. An additional fee of 700,000 Baht is required for each additional family member. This package includes a range of services, such as airport services, access to passenger lounges for arrivals and departures, various discounts, a call center, and government facilitation services.


4. The Elite Privilege Access package grants a 10-year visa with a fee of 1,000,000 Baht and an additional fee of 800,000 Baht for each family member. This package includes various services, such as airport services, passenger lounge access for arrivals and departures, short-haul transfers on international flights (up to 18 times per calendar year), an annual health checkup, discounts, access to a call center, and government facilitation services.


5. The Elite Ultimate Privilege has an initial fee of 2,000,000 Baht and an additional annual fee of 20,000 Baht for the 20-year visa. This package offers a range of exclusive services, including unlimited airport and limousine transfers, golfing privileges, unlimited access to spa services, a yearly health check-up, and government facilitation services.


6.The Elite Family Premium is designed for family travelers who prioritize maximum comfort during their stay in Thailand. This package offers a 20-year membership with a fee of 2,000,000 Baht for the primary applicant and 1,000,000 Baht for each family member.


application process for the card


Long-Term Resident visa application services  

Thailand has introduced a new visa called the Long-Term Resident visa which is aimed at attracting high-potential individuals who are looking to reside and invest in the country. There are four types of LTR visas available, namely Wealthy Global Citizens, Wealthy Pensioners, Work-from-Thailand Professionals, and Highly Skilled Professionals. The LTR visa is valid for up to 10 years and comes with a work permit. Spouses and dependents of LTR visa holders are granted the same visa type and up to four dependents can be included on the visa. Moreover, these visas offer the benefit of reduced personal income tax rates by 17% and permits up to 4 accompanying family members.


90 days resident notification services


Foreigners who have been granted temporary residence in the Kingdom of Thailand are mandatory to report their residence to immigration authorities every 90 days if their stay in the country exceeds 90 days. This report should be made to the immigration office located in the area where the foreigner resides. This requirement is by Section 37(5) of the Immigration Act of 2522 B.E.

Permanent residence application services


Details for applying for permanent residence in the Kingdom of Thailand (within the annual quota):

Qualifications of the applicant: 

1.1 The applicant must hold a passport from the country of their current citizenship and have been granted a non-immigrant visa with annual permission to stay in the Kingdom for a minimum of three years from the date of application.

1.2 Types of applications may include: 

(1) applications for investment purposes.
(2) Application for employment purposes
(3) Request entry for humanitarian reasons, which include having a relationship with individuals residing in the country, such as: 1) spouses; 2) parents; and 3) unmarried children under the age of 20.
(4) Request entry as an expert.
(5) In special cases, please refer to the detailed criteria and conditions for considering permission for foreigners to establish residence in the Kingdom at - Annual Residency Request.

Residence notification services (TM.30 Online)

The Immigration Office has introduced new regulations, which stipulate that, foreigners entering the Kingdom of Thailand or their hosts are required to register their residence within 24 hours from the date of arrival to facilitate accurate monitoring of travel and resident by the authorities. Our company provides services for register the residence addresses of foreign nationals.


Visa run services


In cases where foreign nationals have already extended their visas and cannot request further extensions, the most effective way to allow them to stay in Thailand for a longer period of time is to perform a visa run from Phuket to Satun (the border with Malaysia). This visa run involves requesting an exemption from the stamping process or obtaining a visa-run from Phuket to Penang, Malaysia, to obtain a 60-day tourist visa at the Thai Embassy and apply for a long-term residence visa in Thailand after re-entering the country.

The visa run from Phuket to Satun is conveniently carried out by traveling via minivan to Satun. It is suitable for tourists who require to stay longer in Thailand when their current visa is about to expire or for foreign nationals who wish to extend their stay in Thailand for a bit longer. This process involves obtaining a new visa stamp to avoid overstaying, and it can be completed in a single day by traveling back and forth between Phuket and Satun.

The visa run from Phuket to Penang, Malaysia, is suitable for tourists who cannot obtain a visa exemption and need a tourist visa when entering Thailand or for those seeking a long-term residence visa in Thailand. This process involves traveling by bus or flight and typically takes four days and three nights, with accommodation and transportation costs included in the visa run fee


Application and Extension services for work permit

A foreigner who travels to Thailand to engage in business, trade, or employment of any profession It is a requirement under the laws of the Kingdom of Thailand that foreigners who work in Thailand must apply for a change of immigration status. This change of status entails obtaining a Non-Immigrant Visa "B" or a Business Visa. Once the change of status has been successfully completed, it is imperative to apply for a work permit. Failure to do so would render the individual ineligible to work within the Kingdom of Thailand.

  • Change or amend a work permit

  • Return of work permit

  • Notification of resignation from work 

  • When a migrant worker resigns from their employment, the employer must notify the provincial employment office or at the employment office in Bangkok, specifically areas 1–10, within 15 days, within the jurisdiction of the location where the migrant workers are working. In addition, the employer must provide reasons for the resignation notification.

Residence certificate request services


A certificate of residence is a document issued by the immigration office to certify the address of a foreign national residing in a specific location. This certificate can be utilized for various purposes, such as applying for a driver's license, or a motorcycle license, purchasing a motor vehicle, and opening a bank account.

Driver’s license application services foreigner


A certificate of residence is a document issued by the immigration office to certify the address of a foreign national residing in a specific location. This certificate can be utilized for various purposes, such as applying for a driver's license or a motorcycle license, purchasing a motor vehicle, and opening a bank account.

2.Services for Migrant Worker

Documentation services for migrant worker


 MOU application services for Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos


MOU, which stands for Memorandum of Understanding, is a document that records agreements mutually understood by both parties. It can take the form of a letter or contract, specifying the criteria, methods, or conditions for individuals involved to adhere to or act upon. The MOU is not legally binding but signifies the clear intent of the signatories to comply with the specified terms. MOUs are typically entered into by governments of different nations to ensure a common understanding. Representatives from all parties involved sign the memorandum to make it enforceable.

Labor refers to human resources that have been managed in a way that generates economic value for families, society, and the nation.

Migrant Workers are individuals who do not possess Thai nationality and come to work in the country, using physical effort or expertise, for a wage or other benefits.

Migrant Workers under MOU are foreign workers who enter the country to work in compliance with the law under an agreement between the Thai government and the origin country, such as Laos, Myanmar, or Cambodia. These workers are entitled to various benefits as prescribed by law and have complete documentation.

Qualifications for Foreign Workers to Apply for a Work Permit:

  1. Reside within the Kingdom of Thailand or have temporary permission to enter the country in accordance with immigration laws (excluding tourists or transients).

  2. Possess the knowledge and ability to perform the job specified in the work permit application.

  3. Have no mental disorders or illnesses that are considered harmful to society, such as contagious diseases, tuberculosis, drug addiction, or alcoholism.

  4. Have no previous convictions for crimes under immigration laws or laws related to foreign workers within one year prior to the date of applying for the work permit.  


Registration services for migrant worker


This service pertains to migrant workers from Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam who are eligible for registration under the Cabinet Resolution of July 5, 2023.

Eligible migrant workers include those who meet the following criteria:

  • Migrant workers must have an employer and a job.

  • Migrant workers must not be undocumented or illegal entrants.

  • If migrant workers have documents, those documents must be valid.

  • Migrant workers may have a work visa but lack a work permit (pink card).

  • Migrant workers may possess all required documents (passport, work visa, work permit, pink card), but the notification document has expired or the previous employer refuses to notify the resignation.

  • Vietnamese migrant workers must have a valid and stamped passport in all cases.


Visa extension services for migrant workers


Changing migrant worker employer services

Employees have the right to change employers and types of work (specifically for domestic servants and artisanal work).


Issues a non-Thai identification card (Pink Card)


Pink Card or Non-Thai Identification Card is an official identification card issued by the Central Registration Bureau. It is provided to individuals who are not Thai nationality, such as foreigners, who are granted temporary stay within the Kingdom of Thailand in accordance with immigration laws. This card serves as an official document to identify and verify one's presence in Thailand.

Health check services for migrant workers

Health checks for migrant workers are considered essential because of legal requirements in labor and public health; they also impact organizations in various aspects. This includes ensuring appropriate appearance, workplace safety, disease prevention, control of infectious diseases, and work efficiency. Therefore, conducting health examinations for migrant workers and obtaining work permits before commencing work are necessary. Here, we provide health examinations for foreign workers along with a certified physician's report to support work permit applications or work licenses.


Health insurance application at government hospitals for migrant workers

According to the Announcement of the Ministry of Public Health Regarding the Health Examination and Health Insurance for Undocumented Foreigners (Myanmar, Laos, and Cambodia Nationals) dated March 2012, in conjunction with the Cabinet Resolution on January 15, 2012, it was approved that the Ministry of Public Health shall be the primary agency responsible for providing medical and healthcare services to undocumented foreign nationals not covered by the social security system. Therefore, the Ministry has formulated measures and guidelines for the health examination and health insurance of foreign nationals in 2012 as follows:

Foreign nationals of Myanmar, Laos, and Cambodia must have health coverage in the form of either social security or health insurance. This requirement applies to all foreign nationals, including their children under 15 years of age, who are not part of the social security system. Foreign nationals of Myanmar, Laos, and Cambodia who are awaiting social security eligibility must undergo health examinations and obtain health insurance as stipulated by the Ministry of Public Health.


Passport application services


Many migrant workers in Myanmar, Laos, and Cambodia need passport services to ensure that their documents are fully compliant with the law. Some passport holders have passports that are still valid for less than two years or expire before February 13, 2025. As a result, when they apply for a visa extension, they must pay the full visa extension fee but will only receive a visa for the remaining validity of their passport. Therefore, it is necessary to obtain a new passport to receive a visa that complies with the legally permitted duration.

3. Department of Translation services

Documents translation services with a certification stamp


Document translation services with a certification stamp for documents in all languages, whether for submission to embassies or for business purposes. We provide professional translation and document certification services from the Thai Consulate and various embassies, both domestically and internationally.

Our professional translators have experience translating documents for submission to embassies and work with meticulous attention to detail. We are ready to dedicate ourselves to this task, ensuring the accuracy of each translated document before delivering them to you promptly with a quick, reliable, and reasonably priced service, complete with certification stamps from our company.  


Marriage registration


Registering a marriage with foreigners in Thailand, along with providing full assistance throughout the process and addressing any issues before the marriage registration, is an area of service we have extensive experience in. We offer this service to foreign nationals who wish to register their marriage in Thailand.

The preparation of documents from the Thai side is to request a "Certificate of Freedom to Marry" in the spouse's home country.

In some countries, for marriage registration with foreign nationals, we may need to submit government documents to the spouse for obtaining a "Certificate of Freedom to Marry" or a "Marriage License." This documentation is then sent to the district office where the spouse resides to proceed with the marriage registration in Thailand.

Translation and certification of documents:

Official Thai government documents used for marriage registration must be certified by the Thai Consulate, and in some cases, they need to be translated and certified by the Consulate of the spouse's country before initiating the marriage registration process.

Requesting a Certificate of Freedom to Marry:

To request a Certificate of Freedom to Marry at the Consulate, you need to prepare the required information for obtaining the certificate at the spouse's Consulate.

Marriage registration at the district office (Amphoe) with witnesses

We are ready to provide convenient marriage registration services in every district you require, with witness services and legal consultation to assist you throughout the process. 


Birth notification services for foreign parent


Birth registration is considered an entry of information into civil registration in accordance with the law, and a birth certificate is an official document used to verify an individual's identity as well as to process various rights and entitlements. Therefore, the act of registering a birth is an essential duty to ensure that a child receives legal recognition and can rightfully claim various entitlements in the future.

Yellow book


Applying for residence registration by foreign nationals does not grant them ownership of the property but only allows them to be registered as residents. When foreign nationals apply for residence registration, it must be in the yellow residence registration book (Thor. 13) only.

The residence registration is an official document that lists the individuals on the property. It specifies who the property owner is and who the residents are. Thai citizens use the residence registration to indicate their residential address and as an essential document for communication with various government agencies.

The issuance of residence registration Thor.13 (yellow book) is used for documenting the entry of foreign individuals into the country, complying with the law, but they are in a temporary status. Each district may have different rules for registration, and the required documentation may vary, such as identity verification documents and photographs. Some districts may require a certificate from an embassy or consulate confirming that you reside in Thailand, while others may not. Therefore, if you wish to have your name on the residence registration, you need to contact the local registration office where you plan to submit your application to inquire about the specific requirements and the interview process.

Submitting certification documents services at the department of consular affairs,
ministry of foreign affairs

We offer document translation and certification services from various embassies located in Thailand, aiming to enable our customers to use their documents for various purposes in different countries. The certification of documents will depend on the specific requirements of the embassy. In cases where the documents are in the Thai language, it is necessary to translate them into English or the local language of the respective country to facilitate embassy certification. Some embassies may require the documents to be certified by the Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs before providing additional certification. However, it is always advisable for customers to check with the respective embassy before proceeding with the certification process.  


Notary public


A notarized document is a formal legal document that is stamped and signed by a licensed lawyer who is authorized by the Council of Lawyers. Such lawyers are commonly referred to as "Notarial Services Attorneys" or "Notarial Services Lawyers." This process is essential for making the document legally valid and acceptable in foreign countries. Some of the services provided by these lawyers include:

Certifying documents for use abroad.

Certifying documents, including application forms, for international studies (Affidavit of Support/Sponsor Notarization)

Certifying true copies of documents (Certified True Copy)

Certifying the correctness of document translations (Certified Correct Translation)

Notarizing the signatures of individuals, corporate officers, limited companies, and public companies (Signature Notarization and Legalization)

Certifying the truth of a marine protest (Marine Protest Notary Public)

Certifying the existence of documents (Existence of Document)

Notarizing authorization letters from parents or guardians for travel (Letter of Authorization for Travel/Custodianship Declaration—Parents/Guardians Notary Public)

Certifying the address or communication contact (Certified Truly Used for Communication)

And other services as required by law (other duties under the law)


4. Departments of Ticket Services

Air-tickets booking services both domestic and international


We provide ticketing services for both domestic and international flights. We are a global flight ticket agent offering tickets for all airlines, both for group bookings and individual bookings.


Air-ticket booking for visa application services


When traveling to various countries around the world, it is essential to have a visa permitting entry to the destination country. Whether traveling for tourism, visiting, studying, or working, the application process for each type of visa comes with different conditions and procedures. Therefore, obtaining a visa requires careful consideration of the conditions and proper compliance. If you lack thoroughness in your application process, you may not receive visa approval. Hence, we offer flight ticket reservation services to support you, reducing the risk of losing a substantial amount of money if your visa application is not approved after booking your flight ticket.

Hotel Booking for visa application services


When traveling to various countries around the world, it is essential to have a visa permitting entry to the destination country. Whether traveling for tourism, visiting, studying, or working, the application process for each type of visa comes with different conditions and procedures. Therefore, obtaining a visa requires careful consideration of the conditions and proper compliance. If you lack thoroughness in your application process, you may not receive visa approval. Hence, we offer hotel reservation services to support you, reducing the risk of losing a substantial amount of money if your visa application is not approved after booking your hotel.

Travel insurance application services


When traveling, no matter how safe it may seem, unexpected events can always occur. Therefore, we offer travel insurance services for long-distance travelers to provide you with peace of mind during your journey.

5. Oversea Department services

Filling visa form services


For those who need to apply for a visa, it is necessary to fill out the form according to the specific requirements of the destination country. If you are unsure about completing the form or if you have any doubts about the English language, making mistakes in the form can delay or even lead to visa rejection. We recommend our form-filling service to assist you in this process.

Visa application services for Thai people


Long-term visas for Thais traveling abroad and the Schengen Group, which includes 27 European countries, have different processes in each country. However, there are essential requirements that applicants must follow:

  1. Clear Status Presentation

    • Visa applicants must clearly demonstrate their financial status, employment, and relationships in Thailand.

  2. Invitation letters and relationship documents

    • If there is a sponsor responsible for covering travel expenses, visa applicants must provide clear relationship documents, including invitation letters from the sponsor's country.

  3. Adherence to Conditions

    • Strictly adhere to the conditions of each visa type applied for.

  4. Reliable relationship-documents

    • If the applicant has a foreign sponsor (e.g., a partner), they must provide reliable relationship documents for the embassy's consideration.

  5. Invitation Letters

    • If there is a sponsor, an invitation letter from the sponsor or the host country's citizens is required.

Please note that the steps and required documents may vary depending on the specific requirements of each country. Therefore, it is advisable to contact the embassy or the responsible organization of the country you intend to visit for useful information and guidance.


Embassy queue booking services


If you don't have the time to schedule an appointment for a visa application and wish to reserve an embassy appointment, we provide an embassy appointment booking service for visa applications. We offer both expedited and regular appointment booking services in case you have an urgent need to apply for a visa.

Solving visa rejection services


Being denied a visa can result from several factors, including the consular officer's lack of trust in the applicant's documents or statements. Sometimes, the presence of a sponsor (e.g., a boyfriend, girlfriend, friend, or family member) can raise questions about why a visa application was denied. This could be due to the consular officer's consideration of the applicant's documents and status when making a decision, making it essential for both the visa applicant and their sponsor to provide accurate and comprehensive information.

The visa application process for all types of visas must adhere to the rules and conditions of the respective embassy. It's not merely a matter of completing forms and gathering documents; it requires a well-defined relationship and an organized explanation of information from both the visa applicant and the sponsor. Additionally, the interview process plays a crucial role in the visa decision-making procedure.


Hence, visa applicants must prepare diligently. If the submitted visa application lacks sufficiency or accuracy, it may lead to a denial of the visa. The reasons for visa denial by consular officers may include:


  1. There is insufficient evidence of financial stability within the home country.

  2. Unreliable evidence of the relationship with the sponsor

  3. Uncertainty regarding the applicant's intention to return as per the schedule

  4. Missing or unprepared documentation for review.

  5. Filing the wrong type of visa application.

If you are denied a visa, recommended steps include:


  1. Review the visa application for completeness.

  2. Study the information specified in the denial document from the embassy.

  3. Consider reapplying or amending the information.

  4. Clarify or supplement documents as requested by the embassy.

  5. Establish credibility in your documents by attaching additional credible evidence for both you and your sponsor.

An excellent approach is to contact the embassy for further advice regarding the required changes and the appropriate procedure for reapplying for a visa, making it your priority to follow any received advice meticulously to enhance your chances of visa approval on the next attempt.

Application for citizenship services


In today's world, international travel has become more accessible than ever. As a result, many people choose to relocate or work abroad to pursue better work opportunities and improve their quality of life in a new location. Additionally, dissatisfaction and uncertainty about the situation in their own country have arisen in many nations. Some feel that the opportunities for personal and career development are insufficient in their home country, leading them to move to a country with better prospects. Furthermore, some individuals see opportunities for education or training abroad, prompting them to move or seek new citizenship to study or pursue a career in their field of interest.

Therefore, we can observe various reasons why people decide to seek new citizenship or relocate, driven by better opportunities in the place they are considering. Changing citizenship or moving is not just a change of address; it also represents significant scientific and cultural transformations that contribute to creating a new life.

Take care and provide advice on studying abroad


Student Visa – Short-term Study Visa – Child Student Visa

Applying for a student visa as a general foreign citizen intending to enter a country, whether for temporary residence or permanent asylum, is a necessary step for pursuing education in that country. Depending on the educational program and the type of school you plan to attend, you may need an F-1 visa or an M-2 visa. Each country has different categories, methods, and document preparation procedures, particularly for student visa applications, which involve complex processes and document preparation.

However, by studying and gathering information before applying for a visa, students can increase their chances of approval and reduce the likelihood of visa rejection by the embassy or consulate. Many countries are open to individuals who wish to study abroad. Therefore, applicants must receive acceptance from the educational institution or program before proceeding with the visa application. Once accepted, our organization will provide confirmation documents to each applicant or student for use in preparing the visa application.

6. Other Services

Company registration services

We provide services and consulting for company establishment and business registration of all kinds, ensuring legal compliance to enhance the convenience and efficiency of every business owner. Our professional team, with over ten years of experience and ethical standards in the field, is wholeheartedly committed to providing quality consultation and services at a fair price. We are pleased to offer comprehensive services for company registration and new business incorporation, aiming to alleviate the complexities faced by business owners, allowing them to move forward without worry.


Submitting and preparing document for investment promotion services / BOI (Board of Investment) 


The Thailand Board of Investment (BOI) is an agency dedicated to promoting investment in Thailand. The benefits obtained from applying for a work permit from the BOI fall into two main categories: tax-related benefits and benefits unrelated to taxation. Therefore, foreign individuals or investors planning to enter Thailand can apply for a work permit from the BOI. Applicants must have the intention to assess investment opportunities, engage in other activities that benefit investment, or carry out projects in the process of seeking investment promotion, as stipulated in Article 24. Requesting foreign nationals to work is not difficult if their qualifications are deemed suitable and they have prepared complete and accurate documentation by the conditions set by the BOI to facilitate the submission of the application to bring skilled foreign professionals to work in businesses that have received investment promotion.

Patent registration


A patent is a form of intellectual property that protects inventions, which may take the form of a product or a process. Generally, patent owners have the right to prohibit others from making and selling the patented invention until the patent expires. Countries that are members of the World Trade Organization must have patent laws by the Agreement on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS). Under this agreement, patents must have a minimum protection term of at least 20 years. In legal terms, an invention eligible for a patent must be new, industrially applicable, and not easily evident to others, and it should be applicable in an industrial context.

Buying-Selling-Renting Real Estate & Car services


If you are currently looking for a real estate agent to assist you in managing the purchase or sale of your property, as well as individuals in search of second-hand homes that have been quality-vetted by professional real estate agents and property market experts, whether for residential living or investment purposes, or if you are considering listing your property for sale or rent, think of the services provided by Connect.

Customer review


Contact us


About us

Line official: @visa.translation หรือ

FB page: continect (massager) หรือ

สำนักงานใหญ่/ Head Office: 

TEL: 075-664330

Oversea visa

097-4459959 (WhatsApp)

ID LINE : buttercupaonang หรือ


visa 099-028-7964

LINE ID : 0990287964 หรือ

Translation service


ID LINE : 0952595365 หรือ

 Air-ticket/ Insurance


ID LINE:buttercup_kb หรือ

Franchise/ Others


ID LINE : buttercupaonang หรือ


ธุรกิจรับทำวีซ่าทุกประเภท และทุกประเทศทั้งชาวไทยและชาวต่างชาติ แปลภาษาสากลทุกภาษา พร้อมตราประทับ ตั๋วเครื่องบินราคาประหยัด และประกันการเดินทางทั่วโลก


สาขา นนทบุรี 

Facebook: Continect Nonthaburi รับปรึกษา-ทำวีซ่า เอกสารต่างด้าว ทุกประเภท
Tel. : 062 070 1001 (คุณแจ่มใส)
Email :

  • Facebook
bottom of page